Saturday 1 October 2011

How Do You Store Your WIP?

Over the years I have bought so many bags to store my latest knitting project, in fact I've probably got as many knitting bags as handbags and that's a lot!

I like quirky! So chancing across Lexie Barnes bags was a real thrill. Her prints are fresh and contemporary! She has a bag for every possible knitting project going! 



For socks you can't go wrong with Libby.




Need something a little bigger, try Flo.


Prefer a bag to store everything you'll need then Lady B is the one for you!



To celebrate my love of bags, I'm giving away the very lovely Libby, in Fanfare.

To win simply leave a comment (including your contact details) below this post. One comment per person please.

The winner will be announced here on Monday 31st October, so be sure to check back and see if you have won!




Drawing Now Closed. Winner is Seraphimgirl! Congratulations! 

10 comments:

  1. I counted up my ahem, WIP bags the ther day, only 8....didn't like to look inside a couple of them just in case though. You never know what yu might find.
    The Libby looks to be a lovely bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just keep my WIPs in my bag, but they get tangled in EVERYTHING :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knitting socks all the time as I do (two at a time on a circular needle) I definitely need the best way to store and carry my wonderful creations around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Libby looks like my reason to stop the fear of sock knitting, oh the fear but the Libby could liberate me for sure. A lo0vely bag it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have about 3 WIP bags...currently I'm trying to stuff a whole mans jumper into a bag that should only really fit socks in!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bags and I'd love to own the Libby! I have small projects sometimes like socks and knitted toys. It would be perfect for those...thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The LIBBY is a lovely bag - would be prefect for me to keep my new sock knitting in!

    ReplyDelete